Web Privacy Code
1. Information is important. All personal information is managed according to the British Columbia Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This means that:
- You will be informed, at the point of collection, that your personal information is being collected and the purpose for which it is being collected;
- You have a right of access to your information;
- You have control over how the Surrey LIP obtains, uses, and discloses your personal information;
- All uses of information are subject to you not having refused or withdrawn consent, unless disclosure is made for legal purposes.